Friday, May 18, 2012

DRIVEWAY TO HEAVEN

It's been awhile since I wrote about our little casa. We've done so much work over the last 22 months and I hardly have any pictures to show for it. That's got to change! This is what's happening to our driveway as I type this. 

 Finally the day has come to say good-bye to this sad, sad driveway. About once a month our neighbor would ask us if we were getting a driveway soon. I'd always say, "It's on the list."  Happily, we can cross it off by the end of the day. Can't wait to see the results.
All this was done in just an hour. We're using the broken concrete for the back yard. I'll show you that project once we're done.
And there it is with the frame still around it. What a difference. I'll take another picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


whoever lives here loves beauty